PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One, the next major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 that introduces a massive new map, two brand new exciting characters and over 1200 new character customization items for even bigger fun.
Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One offers exciting new content and features, including:
- The all-new Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all-new mini boss battle
- Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron
- Over 1,200 new crazy customization items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack
- Character balancing and gameplay improvements
- Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards
Trouble in Zombopolis is free for all players and releases just in time for summer on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin on PC Internet connection and EA account required.Must be 13+ to play.