We’ve been talking about HyperX for years, but they have always had a price tag that some people can’t afford, well we are proud to announce with HyperX the newest Economically priced quality gaming headset.
Introducing the HyperX Cloud Stinger being sold for $50 USD or cheaper it is by far cheaper than it’s other Cloud series brethren but still packs a giant punch like it’s brother the Cloud II.
The Stinger was built for the casual gamer with a pro gamer in mind. Boasting of audio perfection to the built in mic even the most casual gamer will feel like a pro on stage when sitting in their living room, office, bedroom, or while playing on their phone. Yes I said phone the Stinger is compatible out of the box with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Max, and Mobile Devices.
Weighing just 275 grams and with 90 degree rotation in the ear cups the Stinger will provide hours of gameplay without ever feeling the weight of your headset. The 50mm directional drivers are positioned perfectly to supply your ear with broader and more accurate in-game sound. The headset features with a swivel microphone, adjustable steel headband slider for long lasting durability and volume controls on the headset.
With optimal audio performance and sound quality, the HyperX Cloud Stinger ensures crisp and clear audio to help gamers quickly locate rivals for gameplay advantage across platforms.
“HyperX makes some truly great headsets, so when I tried out HyperX Cloud Stinger, I didn’t expect anything less,” said Gordon Hayward, professional NBA basketball player and avid gamer. “The sound quality is great. Whether traveling during the season, watching others battling it out online, or playing at home, HyperX Cloud Stinger is an all-star headset in its price class.”
Below you will find my unboxing video of This headset with pleasure. If you’re into technical specs you can find them below this video.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Key Features:
- Lightweight Design – Minimal weight for enhanced comfort
- Audio Precision – Optimal audio performance and sound quality
- Adjustable Steel Slider – Long lasting durability and stability; high-quality build
- Intuitive Volume Control – Easily accessible volume slider to adjust audio on the headset
- Noise-Cancellation Microphone – Clear voice quality; conveniently flip the microphone to mute
- Multi-Platform Compatibility – Enjoy comfort and enhanced audio experience on PC or console; plug into a mobile device2 and wear the headset on the go
Additional HyperX Cloud Stinger Specifications:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural; closed back
- Frequency response: 18Hz-23,000Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D: ≦ 2%
- Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 275g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable (1.7m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)