A couple days ago we wrote about the LucidSound LS15X that is being released for XBOX and PC platforms, and today LucidSound announced another headset, the LS25 eSports Gaming Headset. The LS25 has been developed to appeal to the eSports and competitive PC gaming community, concentrating on the features essential to provide superior performance during tournament play.
Dedicated to exceptional chat and sound quality, LucidSound has once again delivered its signature audio quality and unmatched feature set:
- 50mm High Fidelity speakers with Neodymium magnets have been specifically engineered for gaming
- A remarkably clear sound stage so that gamers can easily identify teammates, enemies and audio cues that provide the difference between victory and defeat
- Dual mics allowing players the option of using the integrated discrete mic (Ideal for phone calls and casual chat) or the unidirectional, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions
- Direct to PC connection via a 3.5mm audio jack, ensuring a simple connection to any gaming rig
- Reliable audio connection with no batteries required, pro gamers can be assured of uninterrupted game and chat audio
- Proprietary control system, allowing gamers to adjust volume simply by twisting the ear cup
- Fully compatible with PC, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, Nintendo® Switch™ and mobile platforms
“The LucidSound design philosophy is focused on building the next generation of gaming audio products with a focus on uncompromising audio quality, innovative control, exceptional comfort and enhanced voice communications,” said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. “We are proud of the work our development team undertook to deliver an innovative, high-performance headset for tournament players.”
We’ll have more information on this and other LucidSound headsets shown at E3 at a later date.