BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. announced three new North American special physical editions for Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM on the PlayStation 4. Developed by world-renowned video game studio LEVEL-5 Inc., with participation from former Studio Ghibli animator Yoshiyuki Momose and music composed by Joe Hisaishi, Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGOM is ready to enchant gamers across the world in an epic role-playing game. Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM will be available on January 19, 2018 for the PlayStatiion 4 system and PC via STEAM.
A treacherous coup has forced Evan Pettywhisker, the young boy king of Ding Dong Dell to flee his kingdom. Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM recounts the story of this deposed king and his journey to build his own kingdom and unite the entire world.
Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM will receive the following physical editions for the PlayStation 4 system across North America at participating retailers when the game is released on January 19, 2018 (while supplies last):
Day One Edition – $59.99
- Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM game software
- Special Sword Set DLC
Premium Edition – $79.99
- Day One Edition content
- Exclusive SteelBook Case
- 3D Papercraft Kit
- Dragon’s Tooth exclusive DLC sword
- Music Collection CD
Collector’s Edition – $199.99
- Premium Edition content
- Ni no Kuni II Visual Arts Book
- Chibi Mechanical Rotating Diorama
- Lofty plush
- The Making of Ni no Kuni II Blu-Ray
- 3D Papercraft Display Case
- Season Pass
The season pass content includes the following:
- Two large DLC releases – Enjoy additional Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM gameplay content fit for a king! The contents of these DLCs are under protection of the king’s royal guard for now, but stay tuned for more information.
- Supply Kit – A healthy heaping of items hand-picked for the discerning adventurer.
A season pass for Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM is also available for purchase digitally on the PlayStation 4 system and STEAM for $19.99.